Junior Security Consultant
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, ZaventemSecurity
Are you recently graduated and ready to kick off your career in a challenging and exciting consultancy position? Then look no further! Join our international and multidisciplinary team of dedicated consultants and advise customers on matters related to the legal aspects of privacy, data protection, information security and other IT legal issues.
Let’s get to work!
As a Junior Security Consultant at CRANIUM, you will:
- Update or create information security policies & roadmaps for our clients and translate them into tailor-made processes and procedures;
- Performing risk analyses and security assessments on the basis of frameworks such as ISO27k, NIST, etc. and transforming them into advice and/or a plan of action;
- Give advice on data security awareness within our client’s company and organize training sessions and workshops;
- Help clients with their questions regarding incidents, data breaches and other topics related to data security;
- Further develop and build the Security Business Unit and its products/services within CRANIUM.
Who you are.
- You’re as passionate about Privacy, data protection, and information security as we are!
- A curious mindset and eager to learn are two things that suit you. You like to learn new things and dive into the unknown.
- You recently graduated and you hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Economics, Business Engineering, Law or a related field;
- Strong communication and language skills. Next to fluent English, you also speak Dutch and/or French;
- You’re naturally customer-oriented and strive to provide qualitative, hands-on advice to help our customers in the best way possible;
- Lastly, you welcome a challenge, are not afraid to take initiative. You love to grow and help grow.
What you get.
As a CRANIUM young gradyate consultant, you are highly appreciated for your expertise and enthusiasm! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- A highly versatile role that involves working in a supportive and diverse team (read: a magnificent bunch of great colleagues to meet at the coffee machine);
- A unique career experience in a rapidly growing international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered key;
- In addition to personal development, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in an internal Master Program with several trainings provided by thought-leading experts and continuous on-the-job training to help you master the necessary skills;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service without sacrificing your personal priorities. We allow you to work from home, as well as in our or the client's office, based on our client’s and your schedule;
- A chance to break a sweat, get fit and clear your mind in our office gym;
- And last but not least: A COMPANY CAR!