Information Security Consultant
RemoteZaventem, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumSecurity
Are you recently graduated and ready to kick start your career in a challenging and exciting environment? At CRANIUM, we’re currently looking for young graduates who’d like to start off their career in information security and data consultancy.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of clients (from start-ups to corporates) and be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology such as AI and data protection. If you have a passion for technology and a drive to make a real impact, you are the one we are looking for.
CRANIUM is market leader in the Benelux specialised in Privacy, Security, and Data Management consultancy. We combine IT-, legal-, and business knowledge to offer our clients comprehensive end-to-end solutions on strategic, tactical and operational levels. Our goal? Help our clients to use their data in a compliant, secure and organised way, enabling them to make smarter business decisions.
Let’s get to work!
All of this peaked your interest? Great! Let us show you the job.
As an Information Security Consultant at CRANIUM, you will:
- update and create information security policies & roadmaps for our clients and translate them into tailor-made processes and procedures.
- perform risk analyses and security assessments on the basis of frameworks (such as ISO27k, NIST, etc.) and transform them into advice and/or a plan of action;
- evaluate and conduct interviews, analyse business processes and report to stakeholders;
- give advice on data security awareness and organise training sessions for our clients or colleagues;
- help clients with their questions regarding incidents, data breaches and other topics related to data security;
- support the business unit’s growth and improvement through content creation, webinars, events,…
Our ideal Information Security Consultant is…
- as passionate about IT & Cybersecurity as we are!
- recently graduated and holds a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Economics, Business Engineering, Law, Criminology or any related field.
- eager to learn and has a curious mindset. They like to learn new things and dive into the unknown.
- fluent in English and Dutch and/or French.
- someone who is able to confidently analyse and document their findings, and effectively communicate their recommendations to key stakeholders within the client organisation.
- customer-oriented and strives to provide qualitative, hands-on advice to help customers in the best way possible.
- not afraid to take up a challenge or take initiative. They love to grow and help grow.
What you get.
As a CRANIUM Junior Security Consultant you are highly appreciated for your (growing) expertise and enthusiasm! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- A highly versatile role that involves working in a supportive and diverse team (read: a magnificent bunch of great colleagues to meet at the coffee machine or at a Friday afterwork);
- A unique career experience in a rapidly growing international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered key;
- In addition to personal development, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in an internal Master Program with several trainings provided by thought-leading experts and continuous on-the-job training to help you master the necessary skills;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we want you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service, without sacrificing your personal priorities. We allow you to work from home, as well as in our or the client's office, based on our client’s and your schedule;
- A chance to break a sweat, get fit and clear your mind in our office gym or at the padel field with your colleagues;
- And last but not least: A COMPANY CAR (or mobility budget)! 🚗
Are you the Junior Security Consultant we’re looking for? Apply today and our recruiter will reach out to you soon. For questions, reach out here.