(Junior) Privacy Consultant
Zaventem, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumPrivacy
Are you recently graduated and ready to kick off your career in a challenging and exciting consultancy position? Then look no further! Join our international and multidisciplinary team of dedicated consultants and advise customers on matters related to the legal aspects of privacy, data protection, information security and other IT legal issues.
Let’s get to work!
As a Junior Privacy Consultant at CRANIUM, you will:
- Evaluate privacy, data protection and information security practices;
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders, analyse business processes and report to your clients;
- Assist the Data Protection Officer at our customer's organisation with the creation and execution of a custom, risk-based plan;
- Take on the DPO- or any other privacy related role for our customer;
- Help implement strategies for privacy and data protection;
- Advise clients and answer questions on technical and legal aspects of privacy or other IT-legal matters, and look for compliant and pragmatic solutions;
- Help grow and improve your business unit through content creation, webinars, events,…
Who you are.
- You’re as passionate about Privacy, data protection, and information security as we are!
- A curious mindset and eager to learn are two things that describe you. You like to learn new things and you love diving into the unknown.
- You recently graduated and you hold a Bachelor- or Master’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Data Science, Economics, Law… or any other related field.
- You have strong communication and language skills. Apart from English, you also speak Dutch and/or French.
- You’re naturally customer-oriented and strive to provide qualitative, hands-on advice to help our customers in the best way possible;
- Lastly, you welcome a challenge, are not afraid to take initiative. You love to grow and help grow.
What you get.
As a CRANIUM consultant, you are highly appreciated for your expertise and enthusiasm! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- A highly versatile role that involves working in a supportive and diverse team (read: a magnificent bunch of great colleagues to meet at the coffee machine or at a Friday afterwork);
- An attractive and competitive salary;
- A unique career experience in a rapidly growing international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered key;
- In addition to personal development, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in an internal Master Program with several trainings provided by thought-leading experts and continuous on-the-job training to help you master the necessary skills;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we want you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service, without sacrificing your personal priorities. We allow you to work from home, as well as in our or the client's office, based on our client’s and your schedule;
- A chance to break a sweat, get fit and clear your mind in our office gym or at the padel field with your colleagues;
- And last but not least: A COMPANY CAR! 🚗