Senior Information Security Consultant
Utrecht, Utrecht, NetherlandsSecurity
CRANIUM is an international consultancy firm with roots in Belgium (HQ In Zaventem). We offer Privacy, Security and Data Management Solutions to enable organisations to handle their data in a compliant, secure and efficient way.
Want to make a real difference for companies? Interested in IT, information security and business? Then this job might be something for you!
As an Senior Information Security Consultant at CRANIUM, you will:
- Evaluate privacy and data protection practices, conduct interviews, analyse business processes and report to stakeholders;
- Take on the role of CISO at the customer location or assist their CISO in the creation and execution of a tailor-made, risk-based approach and implement a given strategy for information security;
- Coach and mentor your younger colleagues in the execution of their work;
- Support the continuous development of our methodologies, tools and knowledge base.
- Help grow the business in the Netherlands with support from the branch in Belgium.
Who you are.
- You have a natural interest in the legal aspects of privacy, data protection and information security and you are excited to work in various domains and sectors;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of consulting experience in IT, information Security or a similar field;
- You have provable knowledge on one or more information security topics (e.g. Information Security Governance, Identity & Access Management, Network Security, Security Risk Management, …);
- You are familiar with known security frameworks (e.g. ISO/IEC 27001 NEN7510, NIS2, COBIT, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, …);
- You have strong communication and language skills. You speak Dutch and are fluent in English. French is a bonus, but not a must.
- You are customer-focused and strive to provide qualitative, hands-on advice to help our customers in the best way possible;
- You welcome challenge and are not afraid to take initiative and ownership.
What’s in it for you?
As a CRANIUM consultant, you are highly appreciated for your expertise and skill set! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- A highly versatile role that involves working in a supportive and dynamic team (read: a magnificent bunch of great colleagues who don’t shy away from an afterwork drink or two);
- A unique career experience in a rapidly growing international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered key;
- Room for personal growth through continuous on-the-job training from thought-leading experts, and the opportunity to obtain highly sought-after job-specific certificates;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service without sacrificing your personal priorities;
- Cross-country events (we love to organise a party or two in Belgium), as well as your own team-events in NL.
- And last but not least: A COMPANY CAR is a possibility!