Utrecht, Utrecht, NetherlandsPrivacy
CRANIUM is an international consultancy firm with roots in Belgium (HQ In Zaventem). We offer Privacy, Security and Data Management Solutions to enable organisations to handle their data in a compliant, secure and efficient way.
Want to make a real difference for companies? Interested in privacy, GDPR and business? Then this job might be something for you!
As Privacy Consultant at CRANIUM, you will:
- Evaluate privacy, data protection and information security practices;
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders, analyse business processes and report to your clients;
- Assist the Data Protection Officer at our customer's organisation with the creation and execution of a custom, risk-based plan;
- Take on the DPO- or any other privacy related role for our customer;
- Help implement strategies for privacy and data protection;
- Advise clients and answer questions on technical and legal aspects of privacy or other IT-legal matters, and look for compliant and pragmatic solutions;
- Help grow and improve your business unit through content creation, webinars, events,…
Who you are.
- You recently graduated and are looking for your first or second job.
- You have a natural interest in the legal aspects of privacy, data protection and information security and you are excited to work in various domains and sectors;
- You have a curious mindset and are eager to learn. You love to dive into the unknown and learn new things.
- You have strong communication and language skills. You speak Dutch and are fluent in English. French is a bonus, but not a must.
- You are customer-focused and strive to provide qualitative, hands-on advice to help our customers in the best way possible;
- You welcome challenge and are not afraid to take initiative and ownership.
What’s in it for you?
As a CRANIUM consultant, you are highly appreciated for your expertise and skill set! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- A highly versatile role that involves working in a supportive and dynamic team (read: a magnificent bunch of great colleagues who don’t shy away from an afterwork drink or two);
- A unique career experience in a rapidly growing international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered key;
- Room for personal growth through continuous on-the-job training from thought-leading experts, and the opportunity to obtain highly sought-after job-specific certificates;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service without sacrificing your personal priorities;
- Cross-country events (we love to organise a party or two in Belgium), as well as your own team-events in NL.
- And last but not least: A COMPANY CAR is a possibility!