Experienced Security Consultant
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, ZaventemSecurity
CRANIUM is market leader in the Benelux specialised in Privacy, Security, and Data Management Consultancy. We combine IT-, legal-, and business knowledge to offer our clients comprehensive end-to-end solutions on both strategic and operational levels. Our goal? Help companies be privacy compliant, protect their data and improve their Data Sustainability.
Join our international and multidisciplinary team of dedicated consultants, and advise customers on matters related to the legal aspects of privacy, data protection, information security and other IT legal issues.
Let’s get to work!
As an Experienced Security Consultant at CRANIUM, you will:
- Evaluate privacy and data protection practices, conduct interviews, analyse business processes and report to stakeholders;
- Take on the role of CISO at the customer location or assist their CISO in the creation and execution of a tailor-made, risk-based approach and implement a given strategy for information security;
- Coach and mentor your younger colleagues in the execution of their work;
- Support the continuous development of our methodologies, tools and knowledge base.
Who you are.
- You are passionate about the legal aspects of privacy, data protection and information security, and you are interested in various industries;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of consulting experience in IT Consulting;
- You have provable knowledge on one or more information security topics (e.g. Information Security Governance, Identity & Access Management, Network Security, Security Risk Management, …);
- You are familiar with known security frameworks (e.g. ISO/IEC 27001:2013, COBIT, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, …);
- You have strong communication and language skills. You speak Dutch or French (or both!) and are fluent in English;
- You arecustomer-focused and strive to provide qualitative, hands-on advice to help our customers in the best way possible;
- You welcome challenge and are not afraid to take initiative and ownership.
What you get.
As a CRANIUM consultant, you are highly appreciated for your expertise and skill set! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- A highly versatile role that involves working in a supportive and dynamic team (read: a magnificent bunch of great colleagues who don’t shy away from an afterwork drink or two);
- A unique career experience in a rapidly growing international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered key;
- Room for personal growth through continuous on-the-job training from thought-leading experts, and the opportunity to obtain highly sought-after job-specific certificates;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service without sacrificing your personal priorities;
- A chance to break a sweat, get fit and clear your mind in our office gym;
- And last but not least: A COMPANY CAR!