(Senior) Privacy Consultant
Zaventem, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumPrivacy
As Senior Information Security consultant, you'll join our Security unit. Together with your colleagues, you'll advise, guide and train our clients to improve their information security practices.
As CRANIUM consultant, you'll get the opportunity to work for interesting companies (from start-ups to corporates) and contribute to challenging projects, all while being supported by a team of in-house experts. As our people are our most important asset, you'll also get various opportunities to grow your own knowledge, expertise and skillset on and next to the job.
CRANIUM is market leader in the Benelux specialised in Privacy, Security, and Data Management Consultancy. We combine IT-, legal-, and business knowledge to offer our clients comprehensive end-to-end solutions on both strategic and operational levels. Our goal? Help companies use their data in a compliant, secure and organised way.
Let’s go to work!
As a Senior Privacy Consultant at CRANIUM, you will:
- Evaluate privacy and data protection practices, conduct interviews, analyse business processes and report to stakeholders;
- Take on the role of DPO at the customer location or assist their DPO in the creation and execution of a tailor-made, risk-based approach and implement a given strategy for privacy and data protection;
- Coach and mentor your younger colleagues in the execution of their work;
- Support the continuous development of our methodologies, tools and knowledge base.
Who you are.
- You are passionate about the legal aspects of privacy, data protection and information security, and you are interested in various industries;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Privacy and Data Protection (consultancy, legal counsel or any other relevant experience;
- You are able to lead (project) teams and enable them to achieve results;
- You have strong communication and language skills, with an excellent knowledge of English and the language of the country in which you are applying;
- You are customer-focused and strive to provide qualitative, hands-on advice to help our customers in the best way possible;
- You welcome challenge and are not afraid to take initiative and ownership.
What you get.
As a CRANIUM consultant, you are highly appreciated for your expertise and skill set! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- A highly versatile role that involves working in a supportive and dynamic team (read: a magnificent bunch of great colleagues who don’t shy away from an afterwork drink or two);
- A unique career experience in a rapidly growing international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered key;
- Room for personal growth through continuous on-the-job training from thought-leading experts, and the opportunity to obtain highly sought-after job-specific certificates;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service without sacrificing your personal priorities;
- A chance to break a sweat, get fit and clear your mind in our office gym;
- And last but not least: A COMPANY CAR!