Principal Information Security Consultant
RemoteZaventem, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumSecurity
As Principal Information Security consultant, you'll join our Security unit. Together with your colleagues, you'll advise, guide and train our clients to improve their information security practices.
As CRANIUM consultant, you'll get the opportunity to work for interesting companies (from start-ups to corporates) and contribute to challenging projects, all while being supported by a team of in-house experts. As our people are our most important asset, you'll also get various opportunities to grow your own knowledge, expertise and skillset on and next to the job.
CRANIUM is market leader in the Benelux specialised in Privacy, Security, and Data Management Consultancy. We combine IT-, legal-, and business knowledge to offer our clients comprehensive end-to-end solutions on both strategic and operational levels. Our goal? Help companies use their data in a compliant, secure and organised way.
Triggered your interest? Let's get to the details!
As an Principal Information Security Consultant at CRANIUM, you will:
- Update or create information security policies & roadmaps for our clients and translate them into custom processes and procedures;
- Possibly take on the role of CISO at the customer's location or assist their CISO in the creation and execution of a tailor-made, risk-based approach and implement a given strategy for information security;
- Perform risk analyses and security assessments on the basis of frameworks such as ISO27k, NIST CSF etc. and transform them into advice and/or a plan of action;
- Coach and mentor your more junior colleagues in the execution of their work;
- Support the continuous development of our methodologies, tools and knowledge base.
Now let's get to know you!
You see yourself carry out all the tasks above? Great! Now let's get to know you. We'll be a good match if you...:
- are as passionate about IT & information security as we are!
- have at least 5 years of experience in IT Consulting or information security (less experience? No worries, we're also looking experienced security consultants and junior consultants). Are you a freelancer? That's okay too!
- are familiar with known security frameworks (e.g. ISO/IEC 27001:2013, COBIT, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, …);
- get energy from coaching and guiding your fellow team members. You love to help people grow and to share your own expertise (within the organisation as well as for the client);
- are fluent in English and Dutch/French. You can easily translate and communicate complicated concepts into something everyone can understand;
- are customer-oriented and strive to provide qualitative, hands-on advice to help customers in the best way possible;
- aren't afraid to take up a challenge and take initiative to reach our goals.
What we'll offer in return.
As a consultancy firm, people are our most important asset. We highly appreciate our employees for the knowledge and effort they bring to the table. Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- A competitive renumeration package, including meal & eco vouchers, group insurance,...);
- A personal KPI plan with matched bonus system when you reach your goals;
- A very versatile role that involves working in a supportive and dynamic team (read: a magnificent bunch of great colleagues who don’t shy away from an afterwork drink or two);
- A unique career experience in a rapidly growing international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered key;
- Room for personal growth through continuous on-the-job training from thought-leading experts, and the opportunity to obtain highly sought-after job-specific certificates;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service without sacrificing your personal priorities;
- A chance to break a sweat, get fit and clear your mind in our office gym or on the padel field;
- And last but not least: A company car or a mobility budget (whichever suits your needs best)!