Backoffice & HR Administrator
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, ZaventemSES
Planning and finding peace in chaos come easy to you? You’re on the receiving end of endless compliments because you’re so well-organised? You’re people-minded and love being in contact with potential candidates or clients? Yes, yes and yes? Look no further, CRANIUM might just have your dream job.
CRANIUM is market leader in the Benelux specialised in Privacy, Security, and Data Management Consultancy. We combine IT-, legal-, and business knowledge to offer our clients comprehensive end-to-end solutions on both strategic and operational levels. Our goal? Help companies be privacy compliant, protect their data and improve their Data Sustainability. As our Backoffice & HR Administrator, you’ll help us make sure that everything runs smoothly in the office. You assist our talent department while also helping to continuously improve our internal flows.
What does a Backoffice & HR Administrator at CRANIUM do all day?
This job isn’t for the faint-heated because you’ll be supporting various departments in our company. Strong planning skills, an analytical eye and a structured approach will help you flourish in your job. What can you expect?
- Recruitment: help our Talent exec with the first contact of our potential starters. You screen candidates in the first round and plan interviews with our Business Managers, in a later stadium also conduct the interviews,...;
- Attend job and recruitment events;
- You support our Quality & Delivery team when necessary, and possibly also Marketing and Finance in busy periods.
- Point-of-contact with clients for administrative and organisational questions;
- Creation of proposals for our clients;
- You offer all-round administrative support to our Backoffice. This means you’ll be making the planning for our consultants, create projects, follow-up on projects etc.
Hello, nice to meet you!
If you’re still reading, that means we must’ve piqued your interest for this job opening. Awesome! We’re excited to get to know you a bit more. Can you check off most of the following?
- Fresh out of school, or with a little bit of experience (max. 3 years); If you have any experience with CRM systems & planning tools, that’s a bonus;
- You speak and write perfect Dutch, French and English;
- You’re a fast learner: you pick up new information quickly and love to figure out new tooling;
- You’re administratively strong, punctual and have a proactive mindset;
- You love human contact and are a strong communicator (written as well as spoken);
- You’re simply excited to start working in a constantly moving and changing environment
What can you expect from us?
As a CRANIUM consultant, you are highly appreciated for your expertise and enthusiasm! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- A highly versatile role that involves working in a supportive and young team (read: a magnificent bunch of great colleagues to meet at the coffee machine or at an afterwork on Friday);
- An attractive salary that fits your level, including lots of extras;
- A unique career experience in a rapidly growing international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered key;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent service without sacrificing your personal priorities. We allow you to work from home, as well as in our office;
- A chance to break a sweat, get fit and clear your mind in our office gym or play a round of padel with the colleagues;