Accountant and Business Controller
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, ZaventemFinance
As an Accountant and Business Controller you are reporting directly to the Finance Responsible of the company. Your key responsibility is managing the day-to-day financial operations, which include managing accounts payable & receivable and the general accounting of the different entities within CRANIUM. Besides that, you’ll translate data into clear reports and provide advice and support on financial and business matters. This in an environment in which you can grow internationally.
Let’s get to work!
- Accounts payable and receivable
- General accounting of the different entities within CRANIUM
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Analysing and reporting on accounts and business plans
- Consolidation and creation of actuals and key data
- Assistance to the Business Units and Country managers in reporting and data collection
- Ad-hoc and periodic analysis to support sales in optimising product and customer portfolio
- Developing & follow-up on budgets and forecast sheets
- Participation in projects that concern the improvement of management and operational control
- Investment planning and follow-up
- Responsible for actively ensuring orderly business practices and full compliance with company's policies and guidelines
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans and financial statements.
- Financial reporting (P&L), and reporting on budgeting
You are naturally ambitious, highly motivated and have a bachelor's in accountancy/ Fiscal Affairs or a master's in applied economics/ business economics. You have a relevant working experience of minimum 4 years.
- Have experience in a similar position, experience in a consultancy environment is an asset;
- Are business-oriented and have an eye for detail;
- Have a strong analytical ability;
- Can work autonomously and can easily adapt to modifying circumstances;
- Are result-oriented, problem-solving, and not afraid of taking initiative;
- Have an inquisitive attitude;
- Have strong communication skills in Dutch and/or French and English, both in written and spoken language;
- Have a very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Experience with ERP-systems and knowledge of Exact Online are considered as a plus;
What you get
As a CRANIUM employee, you are highly appreciated for your expertise and enthusiasm! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- A highly versatile role that involves working in a supportive and diverse team (read: a magnificent bunch of great colleagues to meet at the coffee machine);
- A unique career experience in a rapidly growing international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered key;
- In addition to personal development, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in an internal Master Program with several trainings provided by thought-leading experts and continuous on-the-job training to help you master the necessary skills;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service without sacrificing your personal priorities. We allow you to work from home, as well as in our or the client's office, based on our client and your schedule;
- A chance to break a sweat, get fit and clear your mind in our office gym;
- And last but not least: A COMPANY CAR!